Monday 8 February 2016

Indian Internet, it's so Bad!

Problems, Problems!

It's Tuesday February the 9th, 2016 and I am still in Delhi India. I have now spent 2 days waiting for a good WIFI signal so that i can upload my Backpacking Guide of Sri Lanka onto www.Smashwords.com ready for publication.


I start the upload, it fails, I start it again, it fails again and so it goes on and on and on! I've tried uploading early morning - it failed, during the day also failed and it's no surprise that nothing happened at night.

It is driving me nuts and I am beginning to think that printing it out and then physically posting it would be a better option. Too bad you have to upload your books, otherwise the post would definitely get my vote!
Sitting here waiting and waiting and waiting,  I started to wonder how on earth do people in India get really good with technical computer/internet things when the connection is so BAD. How can they do business? How can they become tech experts?
Is there some secret to using the Internet in India that I don't know about? Is it just Delhi or is it the same all over India? I haven't got a clue.

If there is some trick to using the internet in Delhi please let me know!

CLICK HERE to SEE THE BOOK 
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/617107
connect with me at
Twitter Gailceylon
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Ceylon2day

No comments: