Monday 15 February 2016

I love my Sri Lankan Boyfriend. Seriously?

Worst Gift Ever?

I was checking through Amazon when I came across this.


I love my Sri Lankan boyfriend. Really?


As I looked at this dreadful mug I wondered who the hell would buy such a product and more importantly why?
I am lost for words.
I mean, is it a gift a woman or gay man gives to their boyfriend? Or is it a gift someone buys for themselves just to remind themselves they have a Sri Lankan boyfriend?
Who knows.
Seriously who would spend $14.99 plus $3.99 postage on this? My book is a much better buy! it gives you useful information, honest reviews and makes you laugh in places. So much better than a mug or a Sri Lankan boyfriend!


Caring is Sharing, so please share this article;)
Gail Leach Smashwords Author of Backpacking Sri Lanka 
VIEW THE BOOK HERE
connect with me at
Twitter Gailceylon
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Ceylon2day

No comments: